If you are considering a screen room at your home, you may be wondering if it would really be worth it in the end. Would you really spend as much time outside as you think you will? Will your new screens actually provide the function and appeal that you hope for?
Many homeowners are undecided about screen rooms, but eventually found that it’s the best decision they ever made! Here are five advantages of screen rooms when you choose this investment for your home:
- Protection – One of the most obvious advantages of screens is their ability to provide protection against bugs and biters, especially during the warmer seasons during the year. You can enjoy the outdoors without worrying that you’ll need three layers of bug spray.
- Durability – Screen rooms can also improve the durability of your outdoor features. For example, if you already have a porch that is uncovered, adding a screen room will protect this portion of your home in all types of weather.
- Privacy – Wouldn’t it be nice if you could step outside without seeing your neighbors looking back at you? Screens are ideal when you want to improve the privacy of your outdoor living spaces.
- Aesthetics – Screen rooms are also an ideal addition when you want to improve the aesthetics of your home. These outdoor rooms are beautiful and functional!
- Home Value – Lastly, screen rooms can make a big difference in the value of your home and help with resale if you ever decide to put your home on the market.